Available in stunning wide planks for added visual impact, Golden Arowana® EVP, featuring HDPC™ Rigid Core Technology, breathes new life into your home décor. Waterproof “peace of mind” and our durable ceramic bead finish provide the right flooring solution for active family lifestyles.
Golden Arowana® EVP guarantees upscale style, value and performance. The secret lies in our patent pending HDPC™ (High Density Plastic Composite) rigid core technology. The innovative process seamlessly molds vinyl wear layer, HDPC™ core and vinyl backing into singular planks. The increased strength and density hides sub-floor imperfections and clearly outperforms similar EVP products currently on the market.
- Dimensions: 0.16 in x 5.91 in x 48 in
- Package Coverage: 19.69 sq ft / 1.83 m2
- Durable 12mil wear layer
- HD visuals and embossed texture rivals the look of hardwood
- Waterproof HDPC™ rigid core installs on any level of the home
- WELL-LOC™ installation system floats over existing hard surfaces
- Easy to maintain flooring solution for active family lifestyles
- 35-year residential and 5-year light commercial warranty
- FloorScore® indoor air quality certified
100% WATERPROOF! No buckling or bowing from water spills or moisture issues.
Types: 94” Stairnosing, 94” Quarter Round, 72” T-Molding and 72” Multi-purpose Reducers are available.
Simple SnapTrack Installation: Same concept as Laminate flooring moldings used with Stairnosing, T-Molding and Multipurpose Reducer.
Adjustable: Stairnosing, Multipurpose Reducer and T-Molding utilize a metal track which allows one sku to work with thicknesses of vinyl from 3.0mm – 5.5mm.
Coordinating: While we call this program “Coordinating,” the moldings are designed to match the Vinyl Flooring. The same décor vinyl and wear layer that is used for the flooring is used for the molding.