ABOUT Golden Arowana® EVP
HDPC™ Waterproof Plank
New from Golden Arowana®, commercially rated Engineered Vinyl Plank (EVP) featuring a superior 20mil wear layer for added durability in demanding high traffic and commercial applications. High definition visuals coupled with EIR embossed textures provide exceptional realism in a waterproof floor that rivals the look and feel of hardwood.
Perfect for the “do-it-yourself” homeowner, the product installs easily over existing hard surface floors using our locking floating installation system with attached pad. Install virtually anywhere in the home or office, from kitchen and bath to below grade basements and more.
Available in stunning wide planks for added visual impact, Golden Arowana® EVP breathes new life into your home décor. Waterproof “peace of mind” and our durable ceramic bead finish provide the right flooring solution for active family lifestyles.
Golden Arowana® EVP guarantees upscale style, value and performance. The secret lies in our patented HDPC™ (High Density Plastic Composite) rigid core technology. The innovative process seamlessly molds vinyl wear layer, HDPC™ core and vinyl backing into singular planks. The increased strength and density hides sub-floor imperfections and clearly outperforms similar EVP products currently on the market.
- HDPC™ Waterproof Plank – 20mil wear layer with attached foam pad
- Colors: Cappuccino & Sandalwood in select warehouses
- Dimensions: 6 mm x 7.2 in x 48 in
- Package Coverage: 16.81 sq ft – 7 planks per box
- Package Dimensions: 1.89 thick x 7.87 wide x 48.79 length
- Package Weight: 35 lbs
- HD visuals and embossed texture rivals the look of hardwood
- Waterproof HDPC™ rigid core installs on any level of the home
- Locking installation system floats over existing hard surfaces
- Easy to maintain flooring solution for active family lifestyles
- 35-year residential and 5-year light commercial warranty
- FloorScore® indoor air quality certified
100% WATERPROOF! No buckling or bowing from water spills or moisture issues. (Quarter Round molding not waterproof)
Types: 94” Stairnosing, 94” Quarter Round, 72” T-Molding, 72″ End Cap, and 72” Multi-purpose Reducers are available.
Simple SnapTrack Installation: Same concept as Laminate flooring moldings used with Stairnosing, T-Molding, End Molding, and Multipurpose Reducer.
Adjustable: Stairnosing, Multipurpose Reducer and T-Molding utilize a metal or plastic track which allows one SKU to work with thicknesses of vinyl from 3.0mm – 5.5mm.
Coordinating: While we call this program “Coordinating,” the moldings are designed to match the Vinyl Flooring. The same décor vinyl and wear layer that is used for the flooring is used for the molding.