Golden Arowana® HDPC® Waterproof Hardwood
Another milestone from Golden Arowana®; HDPC® Waterproof Hardwood Flooring! Guaranteed to outperform traditional engineered hardwood, HDPC® Waterproof Hardwood couples the performance virtues of rigid core flooring with the unique “character” of real hardwood. 100 percent waterproof, HDPC® seals out moisture, period. HDPC® Waterproof Hardwood looks and feels like real hardwood – because it is!
Perfect for the “do-it-yourself” homeowner, the product installs easily over existing hard surface floors using our locking floating installation system with attached pad. Install virtually anywhere in the home or office, from kitchen and bath to below grade basements and more.
Available in stunning wide planks for added visual impact, Golden Arowana® HDPC® breathes new life into your home décor. Waterproof “peace of mind” and our durable ceramic bead finish provide the right flooring solution for active family lifestyles.
Golden Arowana® HDPC® guarantees upscale style, value and performance. The secret lies in our patented HDPC® (High Density Plastic Composite) rigid core technology. The innovative process seamlessly adheres hardwood wear layer and HDPC® core into singular planks. The increased strength and density hides sub-floor imperfections and clearly outperforms similar rigid core products currently on the market.
- The natural beauty of real hardwood
- 100 percent waterproof. Installs on any level of the home
- Attached pad for easy installation
- Locking installation system floats over existing hard surface floors
- Easy to maintain flooring solution for active family lifestyles
- 35-year residential and 5-year light commercial warranty
- Greenguard® Gold indoor air quality certified
- Dimensions: 7mm x 5 in. x RL to 48.03 in.
- Package Coverage: 16.68 sq. ft. (Random length, equaling a total of 10 full length planks)
- Package Dimensions: 2.99 in. thick x 5.35 in. wide x 48.82 in. length
- Package Weight: 41.3 lbs