Guaranteed to outperform traditional engineered hardwood, this waterproof wood couples the performance virtues of rigid core flooring with the unique “character” of real hardwood and none of the repeat patterns found in vinyl or laminate. It looks and feels like real hardwood - because it is! The secret lies in our patent pending High Density Plastic Composite (HDPC) rigid core technology. HDPC makes the flooring 2X harder than solid hardwood and resists dents and scratches. The increased strength and density of the rigid core that hides sub-floor imperfections combined with a click locking system which floats over most existing hard surface floors is a perfect solution for the DIY homeowner. The waterproof wood has an attached foam pad that eliminates the cost of added underlayment, reduces sound transmission and increases comfort when walking. Backed by a lifetime residential warranty, Golden Arowana waterproof wood is CARB 2 and EPA (TSCA title VI) compliant. It also has the coveted GREENGUARD Gold certification, which provides safer and healthier indoor home and work environments. Waterproof peace of mind, the added benefit of a safer product, and the tough Aluminum Oxide finish provides the right flooring solution for active families or the office.
- Premium longer and wider plank adds elegance and style to your home or office
- Waterproof Rigid Core Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- 1mm Attached Foam Pad, no added underlayment or glue needed
- HDPC Rigid Core is dimensionally stable in any environment and on any level of the home; installs on wood, tile, vinyl, and concrete surfaces and on any grade
- Real White Oak Wood Veneer
- Floating Click Installation System
- 2X Harder than Solid Oak, Resists Dents and Scratches
- Perfect for all living areas including those with a higher risk of spills
- Color variation within each box may be greater than we're able to represent in swatch photo, room scene, or by sample; natural hardwood boards vary in color from board-to-board; every piece you get is different; this variation is part of the wood’s beauty and character
Damp Mop - OK
Durable and easy to maintain wear layer may be damp mopped for easy cleanup.
The tough finish makes it easy to wipe away spills and messes left behind by household pets.
HDPC® Rigid Core provides superior impact resistance for high traffic areas.
Tolerant to Heat
Out performs at greater temperatures than a typical hardwood flooring, due to our patent pending HDPC® core.
HDPC® Rigid Core
Rigid core construction hides sub-floor imperfections. Rigid construction eliminates telegraphing, reduces vertical deflection.
Dimensional stability in any environment. Installs without acclimation over any grade in your home or office.
Floating Interlocking Click System
Floating interlocking click system floats over existing hard surface flooring. Higher density improves locking strength. Rigid core remains pliable for easy installation.
GreenGuard Gold Certified
HDPC® Rigid Core Engineered Wood Plank Flooring is EPA (TSCA title VI) compliant and also has the coveted GREENGUARD Gold certification, which provides safer and healthier indoor home and work environments.
- Floor Type: HDPC® Waterproof Engineered Wood
- Plank Size: 8mm Thick x 7.48" Wide x Random Length up to 84.06”
- Contents: Random length planks, in short and long lengths, equivalent to 4 full length planks
- Coverage: 17.47 Sq. Ft. Per Carton
- Total Thickness: 8mm (7mm + 1mm Attached Pad)
- Veneer: 1.2mm Oak Veneer
- Installation: Floating Locking System
- Material: 1.2mm Oak Veneer, HDPC® Core, 1mm attached IXPE Underlayment Pad
- Bevel: Micro Bevel
- Plank Detail: Prefinished Dark Shade Color, Low Gloss, Smooth with Wirebrushing
- Weight Per Box: 50.9 lbs