Guaranteed to outperform traditional engineered bamboo flooring, this 100% waterproof strand bamboo couples the performance virtues of rigid core flooring with the unique “character” of real strand bamboo and none of the repeat patters found in vinyl or laminate. It looks and feels like real bamboo - because it is! The secret lies in our patent pending High Density Plastic Composite (HDPC) rigid core technology. HDPC makes the flooring 2X harder than solid bamboo and resists dents and scratches. The increased strength and density of the rigid core that hides sub-floor imperfections combined with a click locking system which floats over most existing hard surface floors is a perfect solution for the DIY homeowner. Backed by a lifetime residential warranty, Golden Arowana waterproof strand bamboo is CARB 2 and EPA (TSCA title VI) compliant. It also has the coveted GREENGUARD Gold certification, which provides safer and healthier indoor home and work environments. Waterproof peace of mind, the added benefit of a safer product, and the tough Aluminum Oxide finish provides the right flooring solution for active families or the office.
- 100% Waterproof Rigid Core Engineered Bamboo Flooring
- Installs on wood, tile, vinyl, and concrete surfaces and on any grade
- Real Bamboo Veneer
- Floating Click Installation System
- 2X Harder than Solid Oak, Resists Dents and Scratches
- Perfect for all living areas including those with a higher risk of spills
- HDPC Rigid Core is dimensionally stable in any environment and on any level of the home
- Plank Detail: Prefinished Medium Color, Medium Gloss, Handscraped with Distressing and Chatter Marks
- Color variation within each box may be greater than we're able to represent in swatch photo, room scene, or by sample; natural hardwood boards vary in color from board-to-board; every piece you get is different; this variation is part of the wood’s beauty and character
Damp Mop - OK
Durable and easy to maintain wear layer may be damp mopped for easy cleanup.
The tough finish makes it easy to wipe away spills and messes left behind by household pets.
HDPC® Rigid Core provides superior impact resistance for high traffic areas.
Tolerant to Heat
Out performs at greater temperatures than a typical bamboo flooring, due to our patent pending HDPC® core.
HDPC® Rigid Core
Rigid core construction hides sub-floor imperfections. Rigid construction eliminates telegraphing, reduces vertical deflection.
Dimensional stability in any environment. Installs without acclimation over any grade in your home or office.
Floating Interlocking Click System
Floating interlocking click system floats over existing hard surface flooring. Higher density improves locking strength. Rigid core remains pliable for easy installation.
GreenGuard Gold Certified
HDPC® Rigid Core Engineered Bamboo Plank Flooring is EPA (TSCA title VI) compliant and also has the coveted GREENGUARD Gold certification, which provides safer and healthier indoor home and work environments.
- Floor Type: HDPC® Waterproof Engineered Bamboo
- Plank Size: 7mm Thick x 5.12" Wide x 36.22” Length
- Contents: 9 Planks Per Carton
- Coverage: 11.59 Sq. Ft. Per Carton
- Total Thickness: 7mm
- Veneer: 1.5mm Strand Bamboo Veneer
- Installation: Floating Locking System
- Material: 1.5mm Strand Bamboo Veneer, HDPC® Core with Anti-Slip Vinyl Backing
- Bevel: Micro Bevel
- Plank Detail: Prefinished Light Color, Medium Gloss, Flat