- Product Details
REAL Hardwood. REAL Moisture Protection. When only the natural beauty and warmth of real hardwood will do, Golden Arowana HDPC® Engineered Wood Flooring provides the waterproof wood solution for the home or office. Tested to outperform traditional engineered hardwood flooring, this waterproof wood couples the performance virtues of rigid core vinyl flooring with the unique character of real natural hardwood and none of the repeat patterns found in vinyl or laminate.
- Brand: Golden Arowana®
- Floor Type: HDPC® Waterproof Engineered Wood
- Plank Size: 7mm Thick x 5" Wide x Random Length up to 48
- Contents: 10 Planks Per Carton
- Coverage: 16.68 Sq. Ft. Per Carton
- Total Thickness: 7mm (6mm + 1mm Attached Pad)
- Veneer: 1.2mm Oak Veneer
- Installation: Uniclic® Locking System
- Material: 1.2mm Oak Veneer, HDPC® Core, 1mm IXPE Underlayment Pad
- Bevel: Micro Bevel
- Color variation within each box may be greater than we're able to represent in swatch photo, room scene, or by sample; natural hardwood boards vary in color from board-to-board; every piece you get is different; this variation is part of the wood’s beauty and character
Damp Mop - OK
Durable and easy to maintain wear layer may be damp mopped for easy cleanup.
The tough finish makes it easy to wipe away spills and messes left behind by household pets.
HDPC® Rigid Core provides superior impact resistance for high traffic areas.
Tolerant to Heat
Out performs at greater temperatures than a typical hardwood flooring, due to our patent pending HDPC® core.
HDPC® Rigid Core
Rigid core construction hides sub-floor imperfections. Rigid construction eliminates telegraphing, reduces vertical deflection.
Dimensional stability in any environment. Installs without acclimation over any grade in your home or office.
Floating Interlocking Click System
Floating interlocking click system floats over existing hard surface flooring. Higher density improves locking strength. Rigid core remains pliable for easy installation.
GreenGuard Gold Certified
HDPC® Rigid Core Engineered Wood Plank Flooring is EPA (TSCA title VI) compliant and also has the coveted GREENGUARD Gold certification, which provides safer and healthier indoor home and work environments.
16.68 sq. ft.
Dimensions - Length
Dimensions - Width
Hardwood Flooring Type
1.2mm Oak Veneer, HDPC® Core, 1mm IXPE Underlayment Pad
Weight Per Box